25 April, 2013

Dungaree club


Pink Chiffon Hearts Top / Denim Dungaree, Mom's / Pink Watch, Baby G / Navy High-top Sneakers, Converse / Tote Bag, Flea Market / Rilakkuma file / Shades, thrifted

I have joined the Dungaree Club! So here is my version of the farmer getup that has been very in trend lately. One big reason why I like dungarees is because they usually have these big pockets on your chest and I'll just slip my phone in there because it's always so difficult to have to dig it out from my bag... To add on to the farmer look, I dug out this tote bag I bought a while ago from a flea market. Yes, it's a bag with a farm print! How suitable! How am I, the modern farmer, looking? Farming is the last thing I would do in my life though, not with my tiny body...

"Hell begins on the day when God grants us a clear vision of all that we might have achieve, of all the gifts which we have wasted, of all that we might have done which we did not do." 
- Gian Carlo Menotti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin