07 April, 2013

Red Head


Pink Heart Silk Shirt / Black Puff Lace Skirt / Vintage Backpack / High Top Sneakers, Converse / Red Hat

Can never stress enough how much I love the sneakers and skirt combo. It always seems perfect for a girl like me who isn't all that feminine enough to wear skirts with ballerina flats, unless I'm out shopping for shoes or rushing out of home. 

It's been a long time since I've worn anything longer than thigh length skirts because the current weather in Singapore is just too crazy. If only we had four seasons and not summer all year round.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin