10 April, 2013

Shadows appear in the day and monsters appear at night


Fringe Crop / High waist denim shorts, Hang Ten / Socks, Cotton On / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine / Vintage Bag / Silver Necklace, Cotton On

Had a Back-to-School solo shopping trip (which is really an excuse. I just wanted to go shopping) today. I was actually planning to wear jeans today but figured the weather would be too hot for jeans so I'm decked in something short again. By the way did you know that I scored the silver necklace from Cotton On for only S$1? It was on sale some time ago and I definitely wouldn't say no to such a steal (:

Had a good, satisfying day today. Hope everyone's day was good too! Happy Midweek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin