20 May, 2013

Almost superhero


Asymmetrical Shirt, Arrow Necklace, Forever 21 / Jeans, Giordano / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine / Gold Watch, Cotton On 

I think everyone has a chance in their life to feel like a superhero (unless if you are a superhero, then you have a lot of chances). I felt like an almost superhero when I wore this shirt yesterday. And if you ask me what kind of superpower I would want, I'd definitely say "the power of being able to teleport" straight away. Imagine the convenience of going to another location in just a second! I get to save on travel expenses too! I wouldn't have to wake up early in the morning and travel an hour to school... Well, it's time for me to teleport to dreamland now! Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin