09 June, 2013

Been to space


Denim Jacket, Maxi Dress, Overseas / Transparent Jelly Sandals, Rubi / Black Leather Shoulder Bag / Spikes Necklace, Bangle, Flea Market

The night I bought these shoes, my sister told me I looked like someone who stepped out of a UFO. In other words, some alien from a foreign planet. So I thought, “why not dress like one too?” With a black maxi dress with undecipherable words (definitely my alien language), a thick metal bangle and a spikey choker/necklace, I can only hope I succeeded. I could also be an alien Cinderella, but I would most probably not find my prince because these glass jelly shoes would enable me to run faster and surely wouldn’t fall off so easily. Nevertheless, these shoes have been a blessing – they are so comfortable! And I have yet to wear them with pretty socks. Though without socks, it kinda feels like I’m walking barefoot in style. What do you think of my new alien shoes? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin