15 June, 2013

Calm down


Denim Jacket / Crop Top, Topshop / Denim Highwaist Shorts, Hang Ten / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine / Knee high socks / Comme des F**kdown Cap, Bugis Street

Crop top is, in my opinion, definitely a staple wardrobe piece. I'm so obsessed with them I can't count with one hand the amount of crop tops I have in my wardrobe. Also, of course, they are a motivation for me to not get lazy and go to the gym regularly because I don't want to have mushroom tops showing under the crop top. 

My parents have gone to Europe for around two weeks and I am now free of parental guidance. I'm having mixed feelings about this but I'm more happy than not :)

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR HAT AND JACKET FROM ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin