02 June, 2013

Checkmate


Checkerboard Dress, Bowler Hat, Bugis Street / Vintage Backpack, Spiked Necklace, Studded Bangle, Flea Market / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine / Watch, Cotton On

I have absolutely no idea how to play chess (always sucked at it) but not knowing how to play the game definitely doesn't restrict me from dressing like a chess board. It's always nice to be able to dress down in just neutral colours. But to make the outfit look more wild, I added in a spiky necklace and some gold into the whole look. And a bad hair day always calls for a good hat.


2 comments:

  1. I KNOW WHERE YOU BOUGHT THAT DRESS ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are someone amazing, I know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin