30 June, 2013

Cupcake denims


Denim studded dress, Black cutout boots, Bugis Street / Cupcake tote, Overseas

Fun fact: a little after I took these pictures, a wonderful bird decided to take a dump on me. But at least after cleaning the gift from the bird off, the cutout details on my boots brought my mood out of the dump. And also my cute cupcake tote that I got from Taiwan a year ago. 

Just survived a week of school after the way-too-short two weeks of holiday and about to begin the busiest term of the school year, with final exams beginning in just about 1 month and huge reports due in a week. While doing so, I'll motivate myself by thinking about the 1 half month holiday that will be filled with lazing around watching dramas all day...

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin