22 June, 2013

Hologram cats


Knit top, Forever 21 / Cat Skirt, Bugis Street / Transparent Jelly Sandals, Rubi / Hologram Bag, H&M 

Meow, meow meow meow, if only we understood the language of animals. I remember when I was young, there was a show on tv, where a girl could talk to animals and would help them if they had difficulties, and I would be really envious of her. But there must be a reason why we can't understand the languages of animals.

Inspired by Pale Division's recent blog post about clothes that she wears while running errands (do check out her blog, it's awesome!), this would be what I would wear while running errands with my mom. Shoes that won't tire my leg out after lots of walking and a small shoulder bag with minimum things so that it won't be too heavy. Plus, this cat skirt actually comes with safety shorts, so I don't have to worry too much about the wind tripping me. What are your errand looks?

1 comment:

  1. Omg! I love your outfit! Found your blog on IG. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Because I really like your blog. Just let me know on my blog!

    xx

    janninebandiola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin