01 July, 2013

Making origami giraffes


Giraffe Sweater, Overseas / Zara-esque skorts, Sheinside / Shoulder bag, H&M / Nude wedges, New Look

Have been in love with this perfect pair of skorts since it made its way to the internet but the Zara ones were too pricey for me, in my opinion. So when I found out that blogshops were selling inspired ones, I knew the day would come for me to rock this famous pair of skorts. I compared prices and looked everywhere and finally found Sheinside. They were the best bargains and I got myself 2 pairs (a black and a white) immediately, with their ever convenient discount codes! I might be a little late to the show but it's better late than never!

Btw, hello July!

10 comments:

  1. Love the dress, did you make it like this or you customize the shorts?? The heels look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They're skorts! Inspired by Zara :)

      Delete
  2. Oh okay well they fit you really well. Its different from other shorts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, these shorts have been quite the hype in the fashion industry and lookbook!

      Delete
  3. I will follow you on google plus. I would like you to give me advice on my outfits as well. Thanks Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Though... I don't know if I'll be good with giving advice on outfits... you can always look on Lookbook.nu for any outfit inspirations!

      Delete
  4. But your great with putting your outfits together. I always look at how people dress. But i trust your judgement lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You flatter me! Thank you though, I'm honored you'd think of me like that :) Perhaps you could follow my blog if you want?

      Delete
  5. Yes i have your blog saved on my bookmark. Have a great weekend=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin