15 July, 2013

Peek-a-boo


Cutout skater dress / Nude wedges, New Look / Denim jacket, overseas / Black pleather sling bag / Watch, Casio

Wore this to dad's birthday dinner last night. This is actually the second time I'm wearing this dress, first time being during Chinese New Year. It was my new year dress (it's a tradition to wear new clothes during Chinese New Year) but this time I decided on a more feminine take on this dress, pairing it with wedges and a messy bun. Then I threw on the denim jacket to make sure I wouldn't freeze to death in the air conditioned restaurant. 

Another report is due this week and a presentation is to take place this Wednesday. Assignments are never ending...

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of your best out fits. The dress and shoes goes so well together=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin