25 July, 2013

Pleather ashen


Pastel skull top, H&M / Pleather pleated skirt, Cutout boots, Bugis Street / Socks, Topshop 

I should probably not be blogging now since I have a major test next Wednesday, but there aren't any really other platforms for me to de-stress right now (too lazy to go to the gym oops)... Anyway, decided to switch up and change the name of this space to Fashion Ashen. It rhymes. Honestly wish my life was much more interesting than it is now. Every week is just filled with the same routines here and there. Can't wait for this school semester to end so I can get excited about doing certain things I have planned (looking for a new camera, finally have time to not feel fat aka working out, looking for another job, etc!). Though on the other hand, who would look forward to final exams...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

8 comments:

  1. Love your style! :D
    Nice blog! I followed <3

    -West
    westbriones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Milex, that's really sweet of you but I beg to differ!

      Delete
  3. the leather skirt are so unique and gorgeous.! you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! You're too kind!

      Delete
  4. We have the same shirt but I've yet to wear it because I didn't know how to style it! Thanks for the inspiration! <3

    http://ninapineda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina! <3 Glad you found the way I styled it inspiring enough!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin