14 July, 2013

Slow and steady


Knit sweater, Forever 21 / Denim vest, flea market / Denim skirt, Mezora / Socks, New Look / Sneaker, Converse

Just finished watching a kdrama, Gu Family Book to be specific (yes, I am an avid kdrama watcher), and currently suffering from that syndrome that happens after you watch a really good drama and don't know what to do with your life now that it has ended. So now I have to take things slow and steady, like how the turtles on my socks would, and start to face reality again in a while. But for now, let me cry in a corner at how perfect the ending was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin