07 July, 2013

The worst things in life come free to us


Denim blouse, Overseas / Scallop pocket shorts, Vintage bag, Flea Market / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine 

Saw this pair of shorts at the Flea Market selling for only $5 and since I found the pockets cute, I bought it almost right away. I don't actually put anything inside these pockets because they're so shallow, though maybe a few coins would be ok. My phone definitely doesn't have any place to rest in this pair of shorts. And since I felt like putting in some asymmetry into the outfit, this L sized denim blouse with uneven pockets did the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin