30 August, 2013

ACϟDIC


ACϟD Dress, Style Nanda via TheStyleMafia / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine / Vintage Bag, Flea Market

I've been spending the past few days reading books I decided to catch up on this holiday (finally finished reading 1Q84!) and it has reminded me how I am no longer young with healthy bones. After days of curling up on a tiny couch and sitting in all kinds of unhealthy positions, my back has started to protest... and it has also woken me up from my book filled daze and decided I had many other things to do other than reading. So here I am again! Alright, no, I kid. I'd be back here even though my back is completely fine :)

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin