04 August, 2013

Hello August



Vintage Checkered Top, TheStyleMafia / Camisole, Necklace, Forever 21 / High Waisted Shorts, Hang Ten / Beanie, Taslisman / Vintage bag, flea market / Sandals, H&M

When I first saw this pair of strappy sandals on a mannequin foot at H&M, I went to browse it and try it on without any hesitation after finding the right size. I was conveniently looking for a pair of sandals that were different from the flip-floppy looking kinds many people wear nowadays. They were pretty much perfect. These sandals, priced at $39.90, are reasonably priced, in my opinion. But I knew they weren't cheap enough to get my parents to lay off the nagging about buying too many things (I have quite a spending problem, help). I got them anyway and haven't regretted it since. I've been wearing them almost everyday with everything (they're so versatile!) for the past week since the semester is almost ending and I only have 2 hours tops of lessons a day. So I was really too lazy to play dress up for school. If you follow me on my Instagram, you would have seen me wearing this pair of sandals here.


Sorry for being quite MIA here and almost everywhere. I had a test on Wednesday and have an assignment due tomorrow, but yaye I've finished it last night! This week marks the end of every lesson this semester and all that's left to do would be to study for final exams. First one being on 15th August. Not looking forward to it...

2 comments:

  1. HEY HAPPY AUGUST ERIN! ENJOY THE GREAT WEATHER. GOOD LUCK ON YOU EXAMS THIS MONTH. YOUR OUTFIT LOOKS SO AMERICAN BIKER, JUST WITHOUT THE SANDALS. THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT. TAKE CARE=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Byron! Happy August too and I hope you have a great month and a great week ahead! Thanks for the luck! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin