15 September, 2013

buttons and dots


Crop Top, Topshop / Maxi Skirt, Overseas / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine / Necklaces, Forever 21 / Denim Tote Bag, StyleNanda via TheStyleMafia / Brown Beanie, 77th Street

What I love about maxi skirts is being able to avoid the risk of getting upskirt-ed by the wind and revealing to anyone who captures the moment anything underneath the fabric. It's also really nice to feel the swishing of it in the wind and between my legs while I'm walking. Unlike the maxi skirt I'm wearing here, this skirt has a lesser surface area around my legs, which limits the size of my steps. But I'm unexpectedly loving the fact that it feels tight around my legs when I open them too wide or when I'm climbing up the stairs. Did I also tell you guys that I'm obsessed with crop tops, and that I probably have more of them than I need?

The weather in Singapore has gotten unbearably hot again but the air-conditioner in malls is colder than I can handle. So to balance the sleeveless mid-riff showing crop top, I had on a maxi skirt to at least keep my legs warm. Albeit, unbeknownst to the schedule, I spent more time outdoors than indoors that day. I really longed for magical fans flying all around me... 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin