20 September, 2013

kingdom of kicks


Denim vest, Unravvel / Maxi Dress, Overseas / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine

I will not lie - a few days after I received this vest, I found a website selling the vest for a cheaper price than what I bought it for. I was hit with a wave of  heartbreak for a short while, but managed to reason myself out of the misery because I love it too much to let its beauty go to waste. I think this vest and me will probably border on inseparable when school starts again. I will also no lie about the fact that I have been too lazy to deal with my overgrown bangs, though I really ought to get it cut soon because my eyes have obviously been hidden behind the curtain of bangs. But I finally got down to creating a Facebook page, so make sure you like it to get updates! Or follow my blog with Bloglovin!

While I was finishing up this shoot, a girl walked up to me to inquire about what I was doing. Hi! If you're reading this, I'm really sorry if I seemed a little cold. I'm not really used to people coming up to talk to me, but thank you so much, you're really sweet :)

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin