27 September, 2013

new & old pt.2


Shirt (old), overseas /  Black dress, Earl Grey Party / Sandals, H&M

People say "In with the new, out with the old" but I'd beg to differ with "In with the new, stay with the old", while I try out another dress-worn-as-skirt ensemble, paired with my favourite pair of worn-to-death sandals. (I did have a dilemma in the morning to choose between worn-to-death sandals and worn-to-death chelsea boots from Toxic Codeine, both as inseparable as the other.) This dress (or skirt, now) was worn here as a Little Black Dress and yes, the capital letters are mandatory. Whoever invented this method of revisiting a dress is a genius because I was able to take off the shirt if I felt to hot and put it back on whenever I felt chilly, and not to mention avoiding getting bored with wearing a piece of clothing too many a times. 

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook and follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

6 comments:

  1. i love your sandals!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. brin, you look great! :)
    kisses

    theblueeyedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Milex, once again!! <3 You're too sweet :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin