23 September, 2013

not a good girl


The thought of spending so much time on my tumblr during the holidays didn't occur to me, since tumblr was always a method of procrastination when school work/exams were bothering me. But I have been spending more time on this ever wonderful website than I thought I would. (Maybe this speaks volumes about how my holiday has been.) So, since it's a holiday, I decided to organize the folders on my laptop, create an inspiration file and have a visual tumblr vomit on my blog. I have a lot of outfit plans ready and actually can't wait to show it to you all! Meanwhile, I'm pondering about an issue regarding a purchase of a certain pair of shoes of my obsession...

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, you've got a really nice blog there. Love it.

    I also have a blog at http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com/ about fashion illustration, I'd love if you could check out and see if you like it or not.

    Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin