07 October, 2013

all sorts of blue


Crop top, Bugis Street / Midi Skirt, TheStyleMafia / Chelsea Boots, Toxic Codeine / Denim Jacket, Asos 

  About 3 1 week left till school reopens again and it's time to complete the last semester of polytechnic (so surreal but excited!). As usual, I can't seem to decide whether to feel excited or dreadful, since my holidays are pretty dull anyway. But putting dilemmas and wishful thinking aside, relocating to a new shooting location aka the rooftop of the multi-storey car park was a really good idea. The place was deserted, which meant nobody staring while they walked past me, except for people possibly peeping out of their windows. Plus, it wasn't too high, which is definitely good news for someone afraid of heights.

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

1 comment:

  1. omg, amazing outfit! Just perfect! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://www.mesmemosphotoblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin