21 October, 2013

boyish monochrome


Shirt, Forever 21 / Shorts, Overseas / Socks, Daiso / Boots, Dr Martens

I can probably relate to the colourless outfit since life seems a little bleak and mundane now that school has started. (Not that it was very exciting during the holidays either, but definitely still better than in school.) Only about a week into school and I'm already feeling the stress - deadlines for various parts of projects due every week. At the same time, I'm trying out something I've never really done before aka wearing shorts that reach mid-thigh. So, nevertheless, I'm still pretty excited to be done with this last semester and I know February will reach in no time. Though, definitely nervous and excited at the same time...

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook and follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Erin! Just an old schoolmate of yours and I thought I should let you know that I really like this blog of yours! Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley, that's really sweet of you ♥ This really made my day :)

      Delete
  2. Love the style. www.youthinkimreckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, I especially love the patterns at the end of the shorts!! Thank you for sharing!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin