11 October, 2013

casual tropicality


Shirt, Asos / Shorts, Socks, Cotton On / Denim Jacket, Asos / Boots, Dr Martens / Bag, Flea Market

Countdown to the number of days before school starts: 5. Still can't decide whether I'm counting down in anticipation or unreadiness, though, one thing I'm sure of is the happiness I felt when I bought a pair of Dr Martens as a month-early birthday present to myself. 6 eyelets, comfortable and wrinkled leather goodness finally in my hands (or around my feet) after almost 3 years of lust. And for my friends who don't know what to get me for my birthday, a gift card from Topshop would be nice :) *hint hint*

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin