24 November, 2013

virtue blue


Peplum Top / Floral Drawstring Shorts, Cotton On / Necklace, Beanie, Talisman / Shoes, Online

Currently having a writer's block but the things running around my mind right now include how tired I am from school (but awake enough to post this), 2NE1's new song Missing You and how in love I am with this pair of shorts, which is completely perfect for an easy throw-on on lazy days. Anyways, can't wait for the holidays to arrive, though its not before loads of assignments are due, because in 3 weeks, I'll be off to Bangkok for a (self proclaimed) well deserved holiday. But right now, it's time for me to first catch up on sleep...

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook and follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

9 comments:

  1. Amazing look & stunning pics
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/11/theres-no-good-advice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beanie!! Hahaha it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

    kristenglam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the whole look

    xoxo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin