17 November, 2013

wearing elephants


Dress, Sheinside / Vest, Unravvel / Shoes, Dr Martens / Bag, Mom's / Beanie, Online

Before I crash for the night, here's a quick late night post where I excuse myself for my new love for everything smock. Also, I don't have any attraction to elephants but I just couldn't let this one go because what else is it besides cute, smock and essential? 

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook and follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing dress!!! so lovely!!!

    ;)

    xo

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww wow, you look super lovely in this outfit!!! *u* Glad you bought the dress in the end <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryl! I'm glad too :) ♥

      Delete
  3. You look really nice!! I really like your jacket!!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin