08 December, 2013

stardust


Top, Unicarosa / Skirt, Overseas / Belt, H&M / Pendant, Toxic Codeine / Boots, Dr Martens

It has been raining cats and dogs a lot lately and yesterday the temperature in Singapore (or at least at school) actually reached 23 degrees. But having said that, I'm still having a love-hate relationship with the weather because now it's way too cold for the clothes I have (ie, missing gloves because my hands are extremely intolerant to the cold), which just heightened the realization of how Singaporean I am (ie, non-stop complaining). All parentheses aside, the 1 month holiday has started and in 10 days I'll be flying to Bangkok yay! I believe the commencement of a countdown can show how excited I am, albeit still having to finish up assignments while I'm at it (more complaining).

Btw, enjoy a 10% discount off your purchases on Unicarosa by using the code 'EB297'!

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

2 comments:

  1. Really love these awesome photos! I love your skirt! :))

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! :D

    http://www.punkheartspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin