01 December, 2013

stuck in boxes


Shirt & Suspenders skirt, TheStyleMafia / Sock, Topshop / Wedges, New Look

I always thought I was a "girly" girl, meaning high heels all the time, until I tried really hard not to pair this look with a pair of boots or sneakers. Well, no-one can deny that boots and sneakers are always easiest and most comfortable to walk in, right? Anyway, on the 22nd of last month, I turned 19. It was a normal day and turning one year older didn't feel any different, except that in another year's time, I'll reach the big 20s. I couldn't help feeling old and my dad kindly reminded me that next year, 1/4 of my life would be gone, or maybe even more. A little morbid, but I guess I'm glad for the reminder...

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on  Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates! 

3 comments:

  1. You look so nice!! I love the shirt!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog for the first time! It looks awesme and I´m in love with your suspender!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin