31 January, 2014

gong hei fat choi


Shirt, Tartan Skirt, Necklace, Belt, Bangkok / Shoes, Zalora / Watch, Casio

Happy Lunar New Year, 马到功成! Just a short post to show my CNY outfit for the first day because everything is brand new! :) Had a good day stuffing myself with bak kwa (roasted pork), noodles and lou hei. I couldn't even stomach down dinner at the end of the day... If you celebrate CNY, I hope you have a great one as we welcome ourselves into the year of the horse! 

x

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates! 

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin