12 January, 2014

turning brown


Jacket, Asos / Shirt, Uniqlo (Similar here) / Skirt, H&M / Hat, Bangkok / Bag, Online

I apologize for the lack of posts lately but last term of school means my life is pretty much non-existent. I spend so much time in school I wonder why my school's address isn't already my own address. Plus, the weather in Singapore hasn't been nice to me lately - it rains whenever I finally have the time to take some outfit shoots. But enough of the excuses, I hope you will forgive me for coming back with a different hair colour!

So with this being the first post of the new year with new hair, I wish everyone a Happy New Year (albeit really late) and I'm hoping everyone's story of 2014 will be as awesome as I hope mine will be :)

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin