18 January, 2014

windy gradients


Knit Shirt, Forever 21 / Midi skirt, Gifted / Necklace, Bangkok / Bag, H&M / Boots, Dr Martens

Just returned from a reunion dinner with the paternal side of the family (welcome back into my stomach, lou hei, you have been dearly missed), which means I'm lazing around on the sofa, currently in labor and expecting a food baby. The weather in Singapore (do I ever not talk about the weather??) has been really windy lately and, although I'm having a love-hate relationship with it, I decided to take advantage of it today. Ergo, the pantene hair commercial photos. 

P.S Don't forget to follow Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!

x

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, especially the skirt! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics!! Super cool outfit
    your blog it's really awesome

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/blue-day-on-dock.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin