13 February, 2014

50 shades of love


Top, Bangkok / Skirt, Bangkok / Necklace, Bangkok / Shoes, Dr Martens

Did a shoot together with Yoke for the Lookbook contest today and spent most of the time shaking off the ants from the bunch of flowers I'm holding. If you like our looks, do show us some love by giving us your hearts for the outfits on Lookbook! Meanwhile, back to preparing for the final presentation of my entire life in polytechnic!

x

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Ask.fm // Lookbook // Teenvogue // Tumblr

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin