09 February, 2014

already bright


Hat, Top, Skirt, Bangkok / Socks, Muji / Shoes, Dr Martens / Watch, Seiko / Belt, Flea Market / Necklace, H&M

Currently amidst editing a report and finishing the executive summary and really needed a break (It's 6.53am!!) Also, nothing else right now feels better than clearing off new clothes from a holiday back in December, albeit my wide hips seemingly not agreeing with that skirt. And I should maybe go for modelling lessons (no, not really. just kidding) because 3 out of 5 of the pictures here have my hands in almost the exact same place. Been stuffing myself with CNY goodies and I can feel the additional weight coming in. Or perhaps I should just stop here because random thoughts are all I can fathom at the moment...

x

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Ask.fm // Lookbook // Teenvogue // Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit and cool pics
    Nice blog :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/pink-80s.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit. very cute top <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin