16 February, 2014

ripped again


Top, Bangkok / Boyfriend Jeans, Oopskooky / Socks, Bangkok / Shoes, Bangkok / Watch, Casio / Tote, TheStyleMafia

It's not inherent on my face, but I'm absolutely stoked that I found another place to take outfit shots. This time, it's a sky garden at one of the blocks around the place I work at. Say hello to the same pair of boyfriend jeans again, and I won't apologize for it. This pair of jeans has been completely worn to death, which makes me question how much I would love a proper pair of boyfriend jeans from, say, One Teaspoon. On a side note, I'm really loving the trends from NYFW and I might just have an inspo post on my favourite looks & trends from NYFW, while hoping one day I can make it to a country where I can wear all the coats I want...

x

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Ask.fm // Lookbook // Teenvogue // Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I love this look and your sneakers!! <3

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love your latest outfits, all of them are amazing, seriously!
    Great style and I love your haircolour Erin, só beautiful!
    You absolutely deserve way more followers, great outfits :)
    Love,
    Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this complete look! and the sneakers are to die for.

    x Andrea Devoto
    http://andreadevoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin