30 March, 2014

oversized

IMG_1635_edited IMG_1644_edited IMG_1667_edited IMG_1670_edited IMG_1636_edited IMG_1675_edited IMG_1663_edited

Top, Bangkok / Jeans, Topshop / Shoes, styledasher / Coat, So Frocking Good / Belt, H&M / Watch, Casio / Necklace, the Philippines

Welcome me as I begin utilizing the art (or lack thereof) of the self-timer. It's definitely not easy - most of the pictures above were manually "background-blurred" with ever-amazing photoshop. I obviously still have much to learn. Also, from here on, I'm declaring my envy for people who live in countries where wearing a coat won't cause heatstroke. It's a huge tragedy to be in love with coats but live in a country with summer all year round. Thankfully though, I found this thin coat-ish outerwear on So Frocking Good, which can keep me warm from air-conditioning but won't get me drenched in sweat under the sun. Meanwhile, my love for distressed jeans (preferably boyfriend ones) and slip-ons seems to be never-ending.

x

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Ask.fm // Lookbook // Teenvogue // Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Loving this look! I've tried similar shoes at H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look!

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin