09 March, 2014

scribbled


Shirt, Bangkok / Jeans, DIY  / Bag, Online / Belt, Boots, H&M

Currently being a music teacher / movie watcher by day and a jeans distresser by night because all I've been doing since holiday started is procrastinate sleep. Yes, you read it right. I decided at 3am one night that it was time to cut slits on my jeans, instead of sleeping early to be up early for an event the next day. I should probably stop doing that though. The day I decided to ditch procrastination of sleep (and accept that, no, sleep is not for the weak ― it's for everyone) and waking up early for a morning swim, I got a massive muscle ache on my arms immediately after. Being terribly unfit might have woken me up and I should definitely catch up on exercise. 

But before all the hoo-ha, I will first watch (torrented) The Oscars.

x

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. You're very great :)
    Super awesome work
    Love it so much!!!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/sk8r.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great style
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos once again! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and so stylish!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing like a pair of perfectly ripped jeans and a black and white staple top, love this outfit on you :)

    Much love, anniepop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your denim so much!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that top. oh my gosh I hope I can find something similar to it.
    Also, I totally understand your procrastination issue and being unfit...I suddenly feel motivated
    Gonna follow because I am obsessed with this look so there must be more amazing looks to come.

    -Dominique xx

    http://domxwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin