06 April, 2014

pleat plaid


Shirt, Bangkok / Skirt, H&M (similar here) / Plaid shirt, Uniqlo (similar here & here) / Boots, Dr Martens / Socks, Daiso / Necklace, the Philippines / Cap, Online

Just a quick, short, late night post because today has been a long day and I am frankly having quite a writing block. Another visual diarrhea post about my holiday in the Philippines will be up within this week and I hope you guys will be excited and awaiting it! 

x

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is amazing! Loving your blog so much!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin