19 May, 2014

almost casual

IMG_1778_edited IMG_1789_edited IMG_1786_edited2 IMG_1782_edited IMG_1780_edited

Top, New Look / Jeans, TheStyleMafia (Similar here) / Shoes, River Island / Jacket, Fleuraw / Bag, Flea Market

I never would have thought my shoe color palette would ever stray away from black but recent days have shown me that people do change. From nude heels in my last outfit post to pristine white sandals in today's post, I think they are not the last shoes I own that are not black. Meanwhile, these almost-Birkenstock sandals have made me extremely tempted to get actual Birkenstock ones, which are almost double the price of this pair I have...

Anyways, stoked to be off to Hong Kong tonight! Follow me on Instagram (@nsyerin) to follow me on my holiday :)

xo

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog on Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin