04 May, 2014

photo diary - in subic, the philippines

IMG_1480_edited IMG_1526_edited IMG_1558_edited IMG_1561_edited IMG_1588_edited IMG_1600_edited IMG_1493_edited IMG_1564_editedIMG_1586_edited IMG_1605_edited IMG_1592_edited IMG_1508_edited IMG_1583_edited IMG_1482_edited IMG_1593_edited IMG_1608_edited IMG_1613_edited IMG_1578_edited IMG_1513_edited IMG_1607_edited IMG_1474_edited

I know I promised these photos from my vacation in the Philippines a long time ago, but amidst being busy preparing for college interviews, I entered a wrong queue date and when I finally noticed the post was not up, I was in a complete writer's block and couldn't think of anything to type into this photo diary. April was not very nice to me and it decided to have me experience a loss of motivation and inspiration for this space. But May is here and I decided to come back for good (I hope - not gonna lie). 

Anyways, the visual diarrhea is finally up, after much delay. And another post will also be up soon! I pray that May will be good to me and everyone else. I'm Hong Kong bound at the end of May so that should be a good sign! Meanwhile, I hope you enjoyed the photos of the place where I had a close encounter with tigers and a lion, enjoyed the sea breeze on a speedboat and ate lots and lots of meat & seafood.

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook and follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


2 comments:

  1. April was just as disastrous for me. But let's make May better!!
    I love this photo diary...I love all the pictures and scenes captured here. Great post.

    -Dominique xx

    http://domxwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dominique! Yes, let's make May better :) ♥

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin