28 May, 2014

sundown witchery

IMG_1817_edited IMG_1832_edited IMG_1807_edited IMG_1840_edited IMG_1805_edited IMG_1819_edited IMG_1829_edited IMG_1813_edited IMG_1810_edited

Top (Similar here) from Topshop / Skirt (Similar here) from Unicarosa / Boots (Similar here and here) & Hat (Similar here) from H&M / Watch from Seiko / Choker (Similar here) from Shop Amazeballs

It's definitely difficult to determine my style because I am an indecisive person and a fan of so many things. One part of me who is currently a little into chokers would not really agree with the other part of me who is into minimalistic fashion. But I hope you do enjoy the bit of blue I added to brighten up this grayscale palette of an outfit. 

xo

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!




3 comments:

  1. Love the look.
    Totally understand how you feel with the different style,
    do think you always look very lovely!

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I one hundred percent understand what you mean...it's the same for me
    I love the simplicity and the femininity of this look.

    -Dominique xx
    http://domxwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the personal style thing, I feel the same way!

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin