20 June, 2014

caved

IMG_2050_edited IMG_2045_edited IMG_2035_edited IMG_2042_edited IMG_2064_edited

Top from Unravvel / Jeans from Topshop / Shoes from Birkenstock / Watch from Casio

I've been contemplating on getting a pair of Birks ever since they made rounds on the internet (ie, tumblr) but I wasn't sure about spending 100 bucks on slippers. But I found them at a huge discount at a sportswear store in Hong Kong and I caved. So, thank you Hong Kong for helping me find a pair at such a steal and putting another hole in my wallet. At least they have been so awesome that I've been wearing them almost everyday and putting them to their money's worth. I promise that this won't be the last time you'll see them. In fact, my Birks have been on my Instagram a lot, so definitely no ragrets.

Anyway, nothing much has been happening lately except me letting my immune system guard down and getting attacked with a cold. I managed to put up a fight (by sleeping a lot and no less, oh it was tough) and now I'm almost a-ok, for which I apologize for the mild disappearance... I will be up and taking more outfit shots in no time! In the meantime though, I have to finish studying my Basic Theory Test for driving before the last day of June, which is only 10 days away!!

xo

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin