29 June, 2014

messy hair don't care

IMG_2133_edited IMG_2142_edited two-in-one IMG_2165_edited IMG_2179_edited IMG_2135_editingtry IMG_2151_edited IMG_2143_edited

Top from Asos / Pants from Unravvel (Similar here and here) / Shoes from Birkenstock / Watch from Casio

I'm thrilled to be able to finally scratch 'wear an all white outfit' off my to-do list, even though it means leaving 'satisfy bolognese spaghetti craving' undone. At times like these I do wish I was royalty and had been groomed to eat neatly and gracefully. Apart from being thrilled, I'm also sorry (not sorry) for being shoe boring (punny?). I've been literally living in these shoes and wearing them so much it's like this is the only pair of shoes I have. It's bad. I can't promise that you will see me wearing another pair of shoes in the next post but I will try. Till then, ciao.

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or follow my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr


2 comments:

  1. I love this look.
    You style this slides so well!

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect all-white! I've always wanted that iphone cover you have there.. :D xx

    Picture Me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin