26 June, 2014

sunset neutrals

IMG_2092_edited two-in-one IMG_2086_edited IMG_2101_edited IMG_2114_edited IMG_2085_edited IMG_2107_edited IMG_2104_edited

Shirt from Daisy Street (via Asos) / Skirt from Bangkok (similar here) / Jacket from Hong Kong / Socks from Uniqlo / Shoes from Birkenstock / Bag from TheStyleMafia / Watch from Casio

I have way too many things to say about this post, but let's start with how socks and sandals were once a despised combination but somehow fashion always has a way of turning something people would never wear into something suddenly everyone is wearing. And now the ugly combination is on me. I undoubtedly did get lots of eyes on me (or more specifically, my feet) while walking out in public but as Harry Winston once said, "People will stare. Make it worth their while." Though, I have to say that I love the combination and will sport it more than once but it's something I'd need to get used to in the meantime.

On the next note, I've always been a huge lover of long, oversized coats but it's impossible to wear one in Singapore. I managed to chance upon something similar in Hong Kong that not only helps prevent me from getting a heatstroke while wearing something I love, it also has pockets ― 10 points awarded to Hong Kong (yep, random Harry Potter reference)!

Also, I've been way too lazy to put on make-up since I've been staying at home almost everyday so here's me with my bare face and almost-blind eyes. Oh, and there really is no better feeling I can describe than being able to capture the sunset while out shooting. I can only say that it was extremely difficult to stop my sister from taking more pictures and decide that it's time to walk on home...

P.S: Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or like my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr



1 comment:

  1. I love how you wore the socks with the sandals!
    You make it look very cute :)

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin