29 July, 2014

monochrome madness

IMG_2617_editedIMG_2592_editedIMG_2624_editedIMG_2589_edited

Top from 6KS / Shorts and socks from Uniqlo / Shoes from H&M

I'm really not sure how to describe this outfit because I'm sure nobody wants to read about how I'm wearing black & white again. So, after spending almost all of today switching from my bed to the couch and vice versa, while racking my brain to think about what to write at the bottom of these pictures and dozing off (it's a holiday, don't judge), I decided to just type out some mumble jumble. Like how I'm currently wondering whether I should re-watch Boys Over Flowers or go to the gym because I haven't been in weeks. And now I think I could do the latter tomorrow instead.

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or like my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin