13 July, 2014

soaking in comfort

IMG_2393_edited IMG_2447_edited IMG_2419_edited IMG_2438_edited IMG_2400_edited IMG_2417_edited IMG_2389_edited

H&M Sandals (similar here)

These days when I finally decided to get off my bed, I'm mostly donned in basics and casual clothes. Anything fancier is now considered rare because fancy means outerwear, sweaters and actual shoes (not sandals) but the weather is currently anything but fancy. Besides looking like I'm wearing a school uniform when photographed from the waist up, I probably look like I just put on a pair of jeans under pyjamas and left the house. Some time ago I would never step out of home wearing slippers/flip-flops unless I'm just off to walk the dog or to the market. And this is why I will be eternally grateful to fashun for making pool sliders fashunable so I can still be cool without having to spend ages tugging my shoes on before I'm out of the house.

P.S Don't forget to like Color With Rouge on Facebook or like my blog with Bloglovin to stay fresh on updates!


Find me on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Ask.fm | Lookbook | Teenvogue | Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Comfort has always been the key for me and
    I think that makes me to like this look even more, because it is also style very cool and stylish!

    I love your slides.

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Motilayo! Your comments are always so lovely ♥

      Delete

Thank you for visiting Color With Rouge! Do leave a comment and share your thoughts! I read every comment and each comment is much appreciated ♡ Hope you enjoyed your stay!

Instagram @nsyerin